Whopping Cough,very swollen Lymph Nodes

Hi, I've been HIV positive for 21 yrs. Female, 52yrs. old, just diagnosed with Whopping Cough. My Lymph Nodes are very swollen and hurt badly. My T-CELLS ARE 1249, VIRAL LODE IS AT 20 NONDETECTABLE! Why are my Lymph Nodes more swollen than normal and they are all over the back of my neck and groin area? Usually get the lymph nodes in the front of my neck when I have an extra infection going on. Thanks.

Whooping cough can cause swollen lymph nodes particularly in the neck area so often that would be a likely explanation for the lymphadenopathy. I hope you getting treatment for the whooping cough and being followed by your primary care or HIV doctor. Generally the swollen glands would diminish within weeks of getting proper treatment.kh

15 and no signs of growing
periodontal disease and hit