Generic Viagra

My current HIV meds are Reyataz, Truvada and Norvir. I do have complications from the early drug treatments, AZT, DDI, D4T, 3TC, I now have severe Peripheral Neuropathy and have to take low levels of 40ml Oxycontin 1 every 6-8 hrs. and 30ml Oxycodone 1 every 6-8 hours for pain management. I need to take Viagra because I can not maintain an erection while using a condom. My doctor will prescribe me Viagra. Now that generic ED drugs are available, and less expensive, he will not provide me with a generic prescription because he says it will interact with my HIV meds. I don't understand why I can take the name brand drug but not the generic. One last important note on Prescription Insurance Coverage will not cover ED Drug Prescriptions, Doctors should support ED Drugs to be included and covered, because those of us who are positive, single need the ED Drugs for condom use, prevents the spread of HIV. The ED drugs are expensive, and for those who are positive and on low fixed incomes of disability. By not including ED Drugs in prescription plan coverage opens the door for irresponsibility and the continue spreading of HIV Virus. I don't understand the logic of not providing prescription insurance to not cover ED drugs, especially when they are needed for men with ED and including the ED Drugs in our Prescription Coverage will help stop the spread of HIV Virus. Please tell me whether or not I can take generic Viagra if I am taking the name brand currently with no side effects, and what we can do in the HIV Positive community to make Prescription Coverage Insurance to include them because men are still becoming infected with HIV when we have enough education available that using condoms stops/limits the spread of HIV.

Generic sildenafil (Viagra) is not available as an FDA approved drug in the US. Generic drugs from outside the US are not regulated in the US. You make many good points in your discussion. US health insurance companies cover with enthusiasm generic drugs that are approved by the FDA but generally do not cover generic drugs manufactured outside the US and which have not been approved for use in the US. The internet generic drug market is unregulated and there unfortunately is legitimate concern about the quality and even the safety of some generic drugs sold through the internet. KH

difference between stocrin and aluvia
15 and no signs of growing