Will PEP affect my fat distribution?

I heard that one of the side effects for atripla or viraday treatment is abnormal fat distribution in arms, chest and face.. Is this a concern for PEP too ? Or only for long term treatment ? And if yes , is it reversible if tested negatve later and the medication is stopped for good ?

Thank you

Although I have heard scattered anecdotal reports of some fat distribution issues during use of ART for PEP, data from studies and my own experience has not noted, with the drugs now used for PEP, a clear increased risk for clinically significant fat distribution problems. Data remains mostly short term and still with limited numbers so careful review of ongoing studies/experience is important to see if more of a signal for a fat problem is observed. KH

HIV and MEDs
Swollen