hearing loss

I have lost 72% of hearing in right ear and 24% in left. The doctor says it is sudden ear loss. Is there any links to hiv medications and fillers to ear loss. I have constant discomfort in ears and have been given predesone.

Occasinally patients may experience hearing loss partly related to an HIV medication (I have seen that with lamivudine and emtricitabine) but more often it is due to other causes that are also seen in general population (like Menieres disease, labyrinthitis, cholesteatoma and others). Steroids are used to improve hearing in some of those diagnosis-management by a ENT specialist often helfful. KH

can exercise really be good for your brain?
facial lipoatrophy