Fluttering under left rib cage during ejaculation

hi Doc, I've been experiencing this fluttering under the left rib cage just as I am ejaculating, and that is for the past 3 months almost. it happens 4 out of 5 times. I am 47 yo and been positive for 12 years now; on meds for 2.5 years. Health is good in general. Any clues? thanks

The problem you describe is not common in the setting of treated HIV Infection.You dont provide any other pertinent details like you current and past HIV regimens, current HIV labs, other medical conditions, other medications. A cardiac evaluation with an EKG and consideration of other testing (ie for gastric reflux) might be done after a thorough history and clinical examination. KH

AIDS Diagnosis with Low TCell Count & High Viral Levels
can exercise really be good for your brain?