FIRST DAY ON ATRIPLA VOMITTING

HI I JUST STARTED TAKING ATRIPLA LAST NIGHT AND I HAD TROUBLE SLEEPING BUT EVENTUALLY SLEPT THOUGH IT WAS AN UNCOMFPRTABLE SLEEP FEELING SICK BUT WOKE UP FEELING FINE AND HAD A NATJIE FOR BREAKFAST AND YOGHURT AND TOOK MY ANTI BIOTIC MEDS METRONIDAZOLE AND DICLOFENAC A FEW A FEW HOURS LATER I VOMITED I AM NOT SURE IF ITS DUE TO THE ANTIBIOTICS I TOOK OR THIS IS PART OF ATRIPLA REACTING , HOW DO I REDUCE THESE SIDE EFFECTS AS I HAVE TO WORK MONDAY ?I AM SCARED TO EAT AND I HAVE ONE DOSE OF DICLOFENAC STILL REMAINING THAT I HAVE TO TAKE LATER ? I AM SO WORRIED

When taking multiple drugs often hard to sort if a new symptom/problem is due to a particular drug or even an intercurrent new problem (ie food poisoning or gastroenteritis). Some patients will have a hang over like effect the morning after taking Atripla than can cause some nausea-that is worst in the first days/weeks after taking Atripla. I would inform your HIV doctor so she/he can monitor situation to determine if you might need an anti-nausea med or other intervention. If it is a Atripla effect hopefully it will diminish over the first several weeks. May consider taking your other meds later in the day for a while at least to focus on understanding the morning nausea issues. KH

chest pains
voice /throat issues