Aug 17, 2013
I'm second month in tribuss I have severe chest pains and it cause my shoulder to pain also can it be the side effect and what can I take for pain please help cause I'm in pain especialy in the night
Response from Dr. Henry
Tribuss (Atripla in US) is well known to cause central nervous system/sleep problems worse in first weeks and tapering for most patients by the 1-2 months. Chest pain worse at night is not a common problem with Tribuss. I would recommend an evaluation for gastric reflux (that can sometimes be worsened by Tribuss) as well as a target chest/shoulder and cardiac exam to look for other possible causes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.