chest pains

I'm second month in tribuss I have severe chest pains and it cause my shoulder to pain also can it be the side effect and what can I take for pain please help cause I'm in pain especialy in the night

Tribuss (Atripla in US) is well known to cause central nervous system/sleep problems worse in first weeks and tapering for most patients by the 1-2 months. Chest pain worse at night is not a common problem with Tribuss. I would recommend an evaluation for gastric reflux (that can sometimes be worsened by Tribuss) as well as a target chest/shoulder and cardiac exam to look for other possible causes. KH

PEP after effects.
FIRST DAY ON ATRIPLA VOMITTING