|PEP after effects.
Aug 17, 2013
Hi, I took combivir and kaletra for a month during april 2012. Some days later I developed a chronic headache, with muscle hypertonia, which persist until today. Do you have any advice about how to treat it ?
Response from Dr. Henry
It is very unusual to have persistent side effects weeks after stopping a PEP regimen. A clinical exam looking at blood pressure, kidney function, muscle/joint/nerve status would be advised if having persistent annoying symptoms as you describe. KH
Truvada and Bactrim
- Can You Get Hiv From Smoking A Blunt?
- Hiv Symptoms After 1 Year
- How Long Does An Hiv-infected Person Live?
- Is One Checked For Hiv Before Taking Accutane?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- What Is The Purple Medicine Called That You Treat Thrush With?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.