Aug 14, 2013
hi Doc i am using thi tables for one mounth bt only want me to have sex every day it is normal or not
Response from Dr. Henry
The impact on sexual desire/function of HIV treatment is variable and depends on other health issues and which particular regimen you are taking. Most patients do not have a significant change in sexual function after starting treatment but it can happen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.