|atripla plus dutasteride
Aug 6, 2013
I am currently taking Atripla. I am considering starting to take Dutasteride to combat hair loss.Could you advise if it is safe to take these drugs together.Could these drugs affect each other.
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally should be OK to use those drugs together though there is a theoretical possibility that the levels (effectiveness) of the dutasteride will be decreased-I would make sure both your HIV specialist and pharmacist are aware so they can monitor of any unexpected problems. KH
once diagnosed with aids
- Is Oral Sex On A Woman Safe?
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.