once diagnosed with aids

once diagnosed with aids does it ever change to hiv+ and these white and black spots i see what does that mean

A diagnosis of AIDS is based on either a low CD4 count (< 200) or being diagnosed with one of the infections or other conditions linked to low CD4 counts in HIV+ persons. Even when the CD4 count increases to > 200 and/or the AIDS defining condition improves then the AIDS definition remains. Having had AIDS leaves a clinical legacy that may place the patient at some risk for future health problems still being studied/understood. I use the analogy of a broken bone that heals. The bone usually works OK but an xray later usually shows the place of the old break and there may be some weakness there. Another analogy is when a patient with cancer has been cured (in full remission) there is sometimes an increased future risk for other health problems or cancer having been through that experience. KH

if no meds work for me whats my hope?
atripla plus dutasteride