Recurring fever with infections with no obvious symptoms

I'm 33, asian, male. CT4 around 350 and viral load more than 90000. just started taking meds yesterday. I get sick easily about once of month. I would have a really bad fever at night with no coughing, sore throat or any obvious symptoms to tell me what kind of infections that might've caused the fever. I would feel fine the next day and then got feverish again at night. Usually the fever would get better once I start taking antibiotics but the doctors don't know what infections I have. I am very confused and want to get some answers. please do shed some light if anyone knows.

Many conditions both HIV related and unrelated could be contributing to your chronic symptoms. Ruling out tuberculosis or some form of pneumonia is important. Starting HIV medications is generally a good idea. If HIV is contributing to your symptoms in some fashion then getting the HIV under control and hopefully experiencing an increase in CD4 count may help decrease the symptoms you are having though benefit is variable and may take some time for the improvement to be observed. KH

Please Expand re Chronic Exhaustion
What do you think of Garceinia Extract?