|over the counter flu medication
Jul 16, 2013
Which recommended over the counter medication I can use for fever;coughs and headaches while on Atripla?
Response from Dr. Henry
Any of the over the counter cold medications likely would be OK to take with Atripla for short term use-benefit of those meds aimed at cold/cough/headache symptoms is variable with wide range of combinations and indivivdual responses observed. KH
Leg Pain, lack of appitie and sleep, weakness
Switching from EFV (sustiva) to NVP
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.