over the counter flu medication
Jul 16, 2013
Which recommended over the counter medication I can use for fever;coughs and headaches while on Atripla?
Response from Dr. Henry
Any of the over the counter cold medications likely would be OK to take with Atripla for short term use-benefit of those meds aimed at cold/cough/headache symptoms is variable with wide range of combinations and indivivdual responses observed. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Negative Immune System Disorder
- Is Bruising Easily A Sign Of Hiv?
- Worried About Hiv Can't Sleep Already Have Herpes
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.