Skin itching and pain
Jul 16, 2013
My mother, 92, has been suffering from severe itchy skin. No rash. She now describes the itching as residing in the folds and creases of her skin which then develops into stinging pain. We have been to family dr, 2 dermatologists and an allergist. No relief, she is miserable. she takes hydroxyizine and the cream CeraVe. She claims the stinging is now worse and going to her eyes. She did move from Boston to AZ 3yrs ago. What can I do? Who do we see?
Response from Dr. Henry
This website is for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment-is she HIV infected and if so which HIV meds is she taking? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.