Atripla to viramune

Hello Dr ,please I'd like to ask whether viramune can lipodystrophy or lipoastrophy ,because I want to change my regime (Atripla )due to CNS . I've been on it for almost 4yrs plus but I've developed more big belly even with a lot of diet and jogging every morning. I can cover about 7.5 kilomilter four times a week, still my sugar and lipids are not making a decrease. So am afraid if a change to viramune and Truvada can Make it worst .cd4 523 VL undetectable .ive done a test for ABC and it was negative but my ID doc I want to put me on viramune & Truvada ,so what's your input on this?

Nevirapine generally compares favorably to efavirenz with less effect on blood lipid values (often better blood fat lipids with nevirapine) and questionably less effect on fat distribution (that is less clear from the literature and my experience). Switching to nevirapine is a reasonable approach in that situation with monitoring during the first weeks/months on nevirapine for any early side effects. KH

Purbac and Sperm disorder
Skin itching and pain