|Purbac and Sperm disorder
Jul 12, 2013
Does purbac cause sperm disorders? I have been pregnant 3 times and got miscarriages the 3 times and my partner is on purbac tablets. I read somewhere that men on purbac tablets should not make babies.. Can you verify if this information is true or not. I dont wanna keep on trying if i will get a miscarriage every time.
Response from Dr. Henry
Purbac (antibiotic containing sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) does not directly cause infertility/ sperm problems though there may be idividual exceptions. KH
Atripla to viramune
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hpv By Fingering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.