|Purbac and Sperm disorder
Jul 12, 2013
Does purbac cause sperm disorders? I have been pregnant 3 times and got miscarriages the 3 times and my partner is on purbac tablets. I read somewhere that men on purbac tablets should not make babies.. Can you verify if this information is true or not. I dont wanna keep on trying if i will get a miscarriage every time.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Purbac (antibiotic containing sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) does not directly cause infertility/ sperm problems though there may be idividual exceptions. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.