changing medication

I have been on Atripla for almost a year and I have never had any problem in taking it from day one till now, and my viral load is undetactable, and I am 7 months pregnancy. Today I'll be taking my first dose of odimune, are there any chances of side effects now that I'll be changing.

odimune as far as I know is a generic form of Atripla. Though use of Atripla in pregnancy has been discouraged that position has been softening. Concern is greatest in the first trimester-since you are now in the 3rd trimester and have been on Atripla the entire pregnancy and doing well from HIV standpoint many clinicians would consider continuing the Atripla/odimune for the remainder of the pregnancy after discussing pros and cons with the patient. Alternative regimens often with a boosted protease inhibitor (such as ritonavir + atazanavir or lopinavir) might be a switch option to consider. The good news is that in the majority of situations there will be a good outcome (healthy baby while maintaining good HIV control). KH

PML treatment
Purbac and Sperm disorder