PML treatment

Looking on your site and thought I would share my story...My PML has been treated with a regimen of Prezista,Isentress,Norvir in the morning and Prezista,Isentress,Norvir and Truvada at night. These seem to have brought me back from being like a severe stroke patient to a functioning adult back to work with a slight speech problem. With these drugs and the use of medical marijuana I feel Dr. has also had pharmaceutical reps attend my appointments with the report of being undetectable and a cd4 of 508..the highest in about 15 years!!

That is an inspirational story similar to experiences (mini-miracles would be a better term) I have also observed in our clinic over the last 20 years. Thanks for sharing! KH

changing medication