hiv meds and athlete's foot drug

I am hiv+ since 2009, and on hiv meds since 2011(azt+lamivudine+nivirapine).I have athelet's foot problem for 10 years. Would you provide any suggestions of treatment of my feet problem, without drugs interactions between feet drug and hiv drugs? what feet drug should i choose? I can not get any help or suggestion in China,i hope you can help me get rid of this problem.thank you

It is quite safet to use topical antifungal powders for athlete's foot (also called tinea pedis or ringworm). Keeping the feet dry and clean are important factors otherwise tough to clear up or prevent prompt return of the problem. In the US miconazole, clotrimazole, tolnaftate powders often used (need to use for many weeks often up to 45 days or longer. If severe oral antifungal drugs sometimes used (such as fluconazole). To absorb moisture in severe cases talcum powder or diaper rash type ointments (such a zinc oxide) may be used in some cases. KH

Persistant side effects though 2 switches
About to start using Atripla, scared of all the side effects