toe pain on left leg and change of medicine

tq u so much doctor, for ur support and answer so fast. i will follow the new medicines as said in my last mail. that is realtix and isrtress. but , docotr sorry again to ask, what all the side effects of this medicine. what cares i can take to aviod. sorry to bother you, my doctor , i donot know the reason, he will not talk anything,simply he will say change medicine, if i hv ask aany doubts, he will say you are the docotor or iam doctor like that. so iam so scared to ask any doubts. here at the body so many doctors giving wonderful answers, gives lot of strenth, .

Ideally you should work with a doctor/clinician/health care team that you are comfortable talking with/asking questions to. Can you spell out the content of your new HIV medications-I am not familiar with those meds as you spelled them. KH

Starting Meds and controls
Persistant side effects though 2 switches