left leg toe paining, burning and not able to walk,

iam the same person from india, whose questios 3 of them you have already answered.iam using viradayaltripla, which i developed resistance and my doctor want to change medicine. i hv explained my completer history to you. now the doctor want me to use reatix kit , which contains emtricitabine ip200mgand tenofovir disoproxilfumarate ip300mg , this is called as part a and part b contains atazanavir sulphate 300mg and ritonavir 100 mg. these are two tablets which i should take in nigh time after dinner and isentress 400 , i tablet each after breakfast and one after dinner , which means total 4 tablets instead of one now iam taking viraday. doctor , is this okie doctor. will it improve my health, doctor, one is i have to take 4 , inplace of one and this is 4 times more costlier than viraday. lot of salary will go for this. thats why , im so much troubling you. pl help me.pl reply to this. if this new selection can bring the health back, iam ready to spend the money . my wife also want to work and help to buy this medicines.

In the setting of drug resistance to Viraday (Atripla) in US use of at least two active new drugs (such as the raltegravir and atazanavir boosted with ritonavir) is recommended to control the HIV virus with high chance for long term success. Again, in some areas lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra in US) may be available at a lower price than ritonavir/atazanavir. It is a well recognized problem that the 2nd line HIV drugs are more complicated and costly than the recommended first line drugs in most situations so your situation is a common one unfortunately. If possible would follow your doctor's advice. KH

vomiting
Shift from viramune to...