Using Kaletra and Combivir
Jul 3, 2013
Hi Doctor I am using Kaletra and Combivir since 3 days . I am feeling slight paint in upper abdomen when i walk fast and having gas problem as well. Should I stop taking it.
Response from Dr. Henry
Abdominal pain/gas with Kaletra + Combivr is quite common-almost expected. If you are taking those drugs for HIV or post exposure I would generally recommend continue taking meds (those side effects fluctuate but often will get somewhat better with time)--I would discuss with the prescribing doctor/clinic. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.