Time difference in taking medication

I am a lady that takes Atripla once a day at 10pm. I have never missed a day. However, i travel a lot around the world. My question is, when I go to a country which is say, 6 hours ahead of my local time, at what time do I take the medication is it at 10pm where I am or at 4am. A friend advised me I should take it following my local time. I spend sleepless nights waiting for 4am. Please advise.

The "forviveness factor" for occasional shifts (ie once a week or less) in timing of the dose of Atripla is good due to how long the drugs last in the blood (ie efavirenz lasts many days at decent levels) so going with the local time and not having to get up to take doses as you travel the globe trying already to catch up to your sleep cycle generally works fine. KH

left leg toe paining, burning and not able to walk,
tribuss