Muscle pain and prezista

i was on crixivan 800 3/day,sustiva,3tc for 13 years viral load negative and 600 cd4. Now, looking for a ligth terapy I change and are 6 days I'm on Prezista and sustiva but now for the first time I have muscle pain what do you think about? Have I to come back?

I am not aware of much of an increased risk for myopathy from darunavir compared to indinavir. If you on other meds they can interact (such as lipid lower drugs) they can interact and cause muscle problems. We often would check blood level of muscle enzymes to see if there is any actual muscle damage occurring. If any reader has had similar experience please post. Not much experience in the literature with efavirenz and darunavir/ritonavir (I rarely have used that combination). There is a concern about increased efavirenz levels that could cause some side effects (as well as lower darunavir levels). KH

strbild weight gain?
thin