Effects of PEP treatment

Hello doctor. I have been on PEP treatment for 28 days and I finished it 5 weeks ago. During the the second week of the treatment I started to feel pain in my legs, numbness, cramps and I feel weaker every day since then. Some people told me this side effects would go away with time but it is getting worse every day. One month ago I had test showing I had had rabdomiolisis (with very high levels of CPK). Since then I had completely normal medical exams including an Electromyography and a Nerve conduction testing and my CPK is low now. My question is could a person develop an autoimmunity disease due to antiretrovirals? Do you know of anyone suffering this kind of sintoms in a long term treatment? I know I only took it for 28 days but I am thinking that the treatment has made some damage to me. I only want to know what it could be to confront it. I have to add that I was a completely healthy person before taking PEP(Truvada + Kaletra)

Thank you very much.

I have not observed nor seen reports of serious persistent symptoms after 28 days of Kaletra + Truvada including rhabdomyolysis developing late/after treatment. I have seen scattered reports of such muscle problems after longer use of that regimen but often contributing factors so hard to sort out the main factors when situation is not common (for example when rhabdomyolisis occurs after cocaine, methamphetamine or alcohol use, or when taking statin and a fibrate when on Kaletra + Truvada). That is impressive experience you have had. Other drugs, alcohol, heat, exercise, and other conditions can increase risk for muscle problems so full history and physical needed to sort out possible contributing factors. If any reader has experienced similar problem please post.KH

leg toes paining and little swelling and not able to walk
Lymphedema in both legs