Atripla, joint pain, fatigue, and headaches ....

I'm 30 years old and was diagnosed back in 2006. I've overall been very healthy and active while on kaletra and truvada. I just switched about two weeks ago to Atripla just to one one pill instead of 5 a day and now I'm starting to regret it. I can deal with the weird dreams, but I constantly wake up with a "hung over" feeling every morning that doesn't usually go away till later in the day and I've been feeling discomfort in my knees and elbows when extending them. Which discouages me frm workin out? Do these feelings go away? Is there anything I can take to help with these symptoms? I don't want to switch back if I don't have to... Also, ever since I started taking medication in 2006 I've sometimes had trouble finding words, finishing sentences,focusing, and a "floaty" head feeling, is this common when taking these kinds of medication? What can help this as well? Thank you.

Some of those symptoms can be due to the efavirenz in Atripla-they often but not always will diminish after 4-6 weeks. If they persist then Atripla may not be good choice for you. You dont mention your previous HIV regimens. Of you were having possible side effects even on your previous regimen then considering using another class of drugs (such as boosted protease inhibitor or integrase inhibitor based regimen). KH

primobolan and hiv
pml