|Treating Nausea Side Effect
Jun 14, 2013
I have recently begun a new regime (Lamzid:Ritonavir:Atazanavir) and have mainly suffered with abdominal pain and nausea. The abdominal pain has resolved itself by taking my meds on an empty stomach but the nausea continues. My doctor has used Motilium (which worked well) but after a course I am still having the odd nausea issue. Is it safe for me to use Covamet (cyclizine hydrochloride)?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally would be OK to use the antihistamine cyclizine with your HIV regimen-hope it helps. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.