Treating Nausea Side Effect
Jun 14, 2013
I have recently begun a new regime (Lamzid:Ritonavir:Atazanavir) and have mainly suffered with abdominal pain and nausea. The abdominal pain has resolved itself by taking my meds on an empty stomach but the nausea continues. My doctor has used Motilium (which worked well) but after a course I am still having the odd nausea issue. Is it safe for me to use Covamet (cyclizine hydrochloride)?
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally would be OK to use the antihistamine cyclizine with your HIV regimen-hope it helps. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.