Lymph Node diagnosed as Tuberculous lymphadenopathy due to HIV?

I have had a swollen lymph node on the right side neck since last 2 years. but since last one month some extra swelling and infection appeared near it and hence I got it removed surgically (during surgery Doctor came across 2 of them and the bigger was 1.7 cm). The lab report showed it as Lymph Node and Skin TB. After 5 days, I again see swelling at the same place and suspect another swollen lymph node. Do I need to conduct more tests? Also is it related to HIV in someway?

Tuberculosis is a fairly common complication of HIV in certain populations/regions of the world. If you are HIV+ (you dont provide any HIV related information)then likely there is a relationship between the TB and HIV and treatment of both will have to be considered and supervised by local expert. KH

taking pills late
swop my daily dose per mistake.