taking pills late
Jun 6, 2013
I just started taking my ARVS 10pm daily for the past month now, but just the other day, i missed taking my pills for 11 mins late after 10pm that is 10.11pm.
I want to find out if there is a problem or an after effect with this.
My regards, Shune
Response from Dr. Henry
Modest changes in timing of dosing is generally not a problem for most HIV regimens-you should be OK with the schedule you detail. I would recommend letting your HIV doctor know how you are doing. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Twitching Neuropathy
- Signs And Symptoms Of Advanced Stages Of Aids
- Are Nose Bleeds A Symptom Of Hiv?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.