|can synthetic marijuana help me as much as the real deal?
May 30, 2013
Smoking pot really helps take the edge off my neuropathy as well as keeping my anxiety in check. However I can no longer afford to buy it. Would the synthetic version, like marinol, help me with the above two hiv side effects I've long suffered from? My ADAP would cover the cost.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Benefits of Marinol do not directly overlap with medicinal pot-each patient and condition can vary. Marinol is also extremely expensive (typically costing more than pot for same use). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Marinol Synthetic Thc Pill
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.