|can synthetic marijuana help me as much as the real deal?
May 30, 2013
Smoking pot really helps take the edge off my neuropathy as well as keeping my anxiety in check. However I can no longer afford to buy it. Would the synthetic version, like marinol, help me with the above two hiv side effects I've long suffered from? My ADAP would cover the cost.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Benefits of Marinol do not directly overlap with medicinal pot-each patient and condition can vary. Marinol is also extremely expensive (typically costing more than pot for same use). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Marinol Synthetic Thc Pill
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.