Frequent urination as a side effect of meds

This question is a follow-up to my last question sent on the same date on May 18. Regarding my current cocktail of Isentress, Edurant and Ziagen (Abacabir), I asked doc if one of meds could be causing frequent urination. There was no negative result from the urine test. I am thinking of stopping my meds for about two weeks to see if goes away. What do you think Doc? Thanl you so much

A urologic assessment looking at bladder capacity, prostate status (if a male), and other possibly contributing drugs (including caffeine and alcohol) is worth considering. It is not recommended to stop HIV medications in most settings. If a medication is believed to be causing a particular side effect then switching to an alternative regimen on a trial basis is often considered on a trial basis. KH

CD4/CD8 relation
Foot numbness