Persistent Fever

I was told that I was HIV postitive in 2010 when I was diagnosed with Burkitt's Lymphoma. For the past year, I have been extremely healthy with T-cell counts above 500. My oncologist considers me cured of the lymphoma. I had a physical two weeks ago and all of my readings were good. Last week, I started to experience irritated sinuses. I lost my voice for a few days and have been running a low grade fever for the past two days. How do I know if this is simply an infection or related to my HIV status?

With a CD4 count > 500 (I assume your are on effective HIV treatment) your fever/sinus/larynx complaints are unlikely to be related to a serious HIV complication but could well be due to a range of viral/fungal/bacterial infections that occur in the general population but may be more common and serious in HIV+ patients (most often due to a virus though allergies can also contribute to symptoms). If persistent/worsening an ENT assessment would be reasonable to consider. KH

diffence between Tenolam and tenolam E in hiv treatment
FISH OIL