diffence between Tenolam and tenolam E in hiv treatment
May 28, 2013
hiv treatment is tenolam e better than tenolam,or can they be used interchangebly say this month tenolam E next month tenolam?
Response from Dr. Henry
Tenolam is a generic form of tenofovir + lamivudine ( a 2 drug combination) whereas I believe Tenolam-E also contains efavirenz ( a 3 drug regimen) The drugs are not interchangeable. Tenolam-E is suitable for treatment of HIV infection while Tenolam would not be recommended for treatment of HIV infection in most settings. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.