body mass

HELLO DOC, I AM ON FIRST LINE OF MEDICINE AS PER INDIAN GOVERMENT HOSPITAL THAT ISZIDOVUDINE 300mG + LAMIVUDINE 150mg + NEVIRAPINE 200mg. I TAKE ALL MY MEDICINES VERY RELIGIOUSLY. I AM TAKING THIS SAME MEDICINCE PAST 4.5 YEARS, MY LAST CD4 COUNT IS 507. BUT LAST YEAR I HAD TUBERCULOSIS AND I FINISH MY COURCE OF MEDICINE FOR T.B. IN OCTOBER 2012. I HAD LOSS WEIGHT FROM 78 KGS TO 63 KGS DURING THAT PERIOD. AFTER FINISHING COURCE FOR T.B. I REGAINED MY WEIGHT TO 77 KGS IN FEBRUARY 2013. NOW AGAIN I SLOWLY LOSSING MY WEIGHT. MY CURENT WEIGHT IS 72.8 KGS. IS THIS IS CASE OF CONCERN OR NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF, SINCE THIS MATTER GIVES ME STRESS. PLS HELP ME IN KNOWING THE FACTS

An assessment for other health problems (such as gut infection, thyroid disorder, diabetes) is recommended in the setting of weight loss while on effective HIV treatment. If you are losing mostly fat (face, arms, legs) then there would be concern about lipoatrophy from the zidovudine (see if switch to tenofovir or abacavir is an option for you). Lactic acidosis is another condition related to HIV treatment that can result in weight loss-that can be assessed with some basic lab tests. KH

Selzentry with thorazine question again, sorry!
Mono, allergies and rising CD4 count