Selzentry with thorazine question again, sorry!

Dr. Henry, Thanks so much for answering my question. I would like to give this information to my son's dr. When you say if there is resistance to the NNRTI family, that we could try etravirine, do you mean that we would add that to the complera or just use the truvada alone with it? I was thinking that if he is resistant to one drug in that family, it would put the whole family of drugs out. Isn't the edurant part of complera in the same family as the etravirine? Also, we will be checking into the dolutegravir. I plan on watching his labs very closely for the next couple of months, and now I feel as though we have an alternative to try. We appreciate you and your great advice!

Depending on the mutations found etravirine has some preserved activity even when some resistance present against efavirenz or rilpivirine. KH

Mutation M184V
body mass