Is it possible Atripla messed up my brain?

Hello. I've been positive and undetectable for a little over 7 years. I was on Atripla for 6 years. I had a ton of dizzy spells and realized the Atripla was making me depressed. My doc recommended I switch to Complera. I immediately agreed and stopped Atripla. When I switched, I started to have really odd experiences as the Atripla was leaving my system. On the right side of the back of my head, it felt like someone was holding a hot poker there... The size of the burning sensation was that of a finger. Also, again on the right side of the front of my head, it felt like my brain was twitching. I now feel as if the right side of my head is weaker and there is pressure. I know this all sounds weird but I just don't know what to do. I have a dr appt. this week and I do plan on reiterating this to him. Have you ever heard of something like this before? Please let me know. Thanks.

That is a new issue from me-has any reader heard of or experienced something like this in the setting of switching off efavirenz?? KH

belly fat
Affordable HIV Meds in Third World Country