belly fat

The HIV medical I take one complera at night how can I get this belly fat off me let me know soon.

Belly fat is common in the general population and more common in some HIV+ populations. Complera has not been linked to increased risk for belly fat compared to some other of the commonly used regimens. Many patients gain 5-10 pounds of weight (generally fat) during their first year on a variety of HIV treatments partly as a return to health after years of HIV infection and some weight loss from that. I dont have much confidence that a switch to another HIV regimen would likely result in decreased belly fat with little data from studies or experience guiding choice of an alternative regimen. There is no drug that has been shown to safely and effectively reduce belly fat in situations such as yours. Diet and exercise are helpful for some patients if no other major health problems active (such as severe liver disease). KH

belly fat
Is it possible Atripla messed up my brain?