belly fat

I want to what can do about this belly fat and what I can take with my media.

Belly fat is a common problem in the general population and is perhaps even more common in some HIV+ patients on certain HIV medications. Current treatment options for established belly fat in the setting of treated HIV infection are limited. Details regarding your general health, HIV situation, HIV and other medications, diet, exercise and results of a thorough history/examination and some lab testing are all important to be able to comment on how to address belly fat in the setting of treated HIV infection. KH

Selzentry with Thorazine question.
belly fat