Regarding masturbation/semen amount
May 7, 2001
I have tested positive and been on Combivir and Viramune since Nov '00. Lately I habe noticed that with masturbation there is barely any semen coming out. I do experience the muscular release however (I forget which is actually "ejaculation"). Is this a common experience?. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Decreased ejaculate is not a symptom that is commonly reported. Some patients may complain of interference with sexual function such as erections, and it may occur for multiple reasons. Be sure to stay well hydrated, and you may to ask your health care provider to do a prostate exam during your next visit.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Hiv Antibodies Take So Long To Develop?
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Saliva?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Do You Treat Thrush Mouth In Adults?
- Urinary Tract Infection Hiv Early Symptoms
- Could Sore Bump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.