Regarding masturbation/semen amount
May 7, 2001
I have tested positive and been on Combivir and Viramune since Nov '00. Lately I habe noticed that with masturbation there is barely any semen coming out. I do experience the muscular release however (I forget which is actually "ejaculation"). Is this a common experience?. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Decreased ejaculate is not a symptom that is commonly reported. Some patients may complain of interference with sexual function such as erections, and it may occur for multiple reasons. Be sure to stay well hydrated, and you may to ask your health care provider to do a prostate exam during your next visit.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.