May 15, 2013
Hey doctor whats your comments about this new Drug in terms of side effects and long term of treatment? Versus the old combinations with truvada /kaletra and Reyataz ..thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
In a study comparing Stribild to a boosted atazanavir based regimen both regimens performed well in treating HIV infection with roughly similar overall side effect problems. I havent seen data comparing a Kaletra based regimen to Stribild. In general atazanavir based regimens are slightly/modestly better tolerated than Kaletra based regimen with much variability from person to person. KH
BITTER GROUD JUICE
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
- Can Hiv Enter Through A Pimple?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.