May 15, 2013
now i'm 30yrs old.having baldness and hair loss.have 966 high cpk level/grade 3 fatty liver/muscle biopsy result pheripheral muscle fibers are damaged and scattered.greasy skin/abnormal sweating/this greasy skin and hairloss not in the age upto 25yrs.now i'm 30yrs.
Response from Dr. Henry
You dont mention what is your HIV regimen, current clinical status, other medications you are taking, family history of hair loss/baldness, presence of other conditions (ie hepatitis C, alcohohl or other drug use, hormone abnormalities). Hair loss is common in the general population and perhaps more common in HIV+ patients but often firm data linking to a particular regimen or drug is lacking so condition is often very frustrating. KH
What can I do about facial warts that I have been getting?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.