What can I do about facial warts that I have been getting?

Hello....I have been suffering from warts on the shave area of my face and neck for the last 2 years. My CD4 is 230 and viral load has been undetectable for quite a while. Every 2 months I go to the dermatologist and get the warts burnt by laser therapy which is extremely painful. I have tried other remedies but nothing works. During a recent visit to Bangkok I consulted a HIV specialist who told me that there was no cure for these warts. Please tell me what I can do because I am tired of going through the pain of getting them burnt via laser every month or so. Just so you know, I started using an electric razor 8 months ago so they wont spread but that too has not helped.

I wish there was more effective treatment for some forms of facial warts of sometimes a condition called molluscom contagiosum found on the face. Some of my patients finally experienced a decrease in the problem when their CD4 count increased over time on effective HIV treatment. If any reader has a story on the matter they would like to share please post. KH

Is the Lone Lymph Node natural?
hair loss