Odd question: Anal pores clogged?

I havent found anything on the internet about this, and my doctor was even stumped. But I've developed what appears to be clogged pores around my anus. My doctor assured me its nothing venereal, and I thought they were warts, but I have SEVERAL of these "white filled", and disgusting.. "whiteheads" that have formed around my anus and under my scrotum. At one point I was able to squeeze something that appeared a "white/pink" kind of dry secretion out, but theres so many. I know I've gained a few pounds since I changed meds, but .. would weight gain cause this? And how do I get rid of them? This has stumped everyone! PLEASE help!

Bumps that look like white clogged pores in the genital/anal areas can be due to a variety of conditions with Fordyce's spots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spots) being one common cause that is not an infection and found in many healthy persons. I am not aware of a link to any specific HIV regimen. Tretment for HIV sometimes seems to increase activity of sebaceous glands that produce oils to keep skin lubricated. If stumped I often refer to a dermatologist for their opinion about a skin condition. KH

Loss of weight
Bilateral ptosis