Atripla causing dizziness almost a year after start of regimen

I've been taking atripla for several months now. Occasionally it will cause dizziness, similar to the way it felt when I first started taking the medication. Along with the dizziness I get insomnia (which may just be cause by the dizziness itself). I always take the medication on an empty stomach, today in-particular, I've taken it 4 hours after eating. Is there anything different I should be doing? Should I speak to my doctor about switching medications?

I'm currently taking my medication the same time I take INH and Pyridoxine , should I be taking the three at different times?

Perhaps 5-10% of patients have persistent annoying central nervous system side effects from the efavirenz in Atripla. From the details you provide no clear recommendation can be made that I would have any confidence in regarding decreasing the symptoms you are experiencing. It seems unlikely that the TB meds are contributing much to the problem particularly if the symptoms were present before starting the INH and pyridoxine. I would recommend discussing switch options with your HIV provider (ie switch the efavirenz to rilpivirine or nevirapine, to a boosted protease inhibitor, or an integrase strand inhibitor based regimen). KH

Anti-arythmic drugs and HIV drugs
Atazanavir and Omeprazole