Truvada/Kaletra and gynecomastia or fat?

Hey I was on Truvada/Kaletra 3 times for PEP and I gained a lot of weight. The weight was mainly around my hips and chest/pectorals.

My question is the fat around my nipples gynecomastia? or is it just fat that will go away with enough exercise?

Thank you for your response.

It would be very unusual to develop significant lipodystrophy (fat gain) after 3 months of intermittent Truvada/Kaletra for post exposure prophylaxis. Significant weight gain is rarely seen after just 3 months of Truvada/Kaletra when used for HIV infection and generally would stabilize and then diminish if treatment were stopped. Exercise/diet is often but not always helpful at producing meaningful fat reduction over a short period of time (ie 6 months). KH

ART and HIV Transmission
Sudden rash - abacavir allergy?