penile rash

I recently had an allergic reaction to a medication called Bactrim. my entire body was covered with a rash, but it's fading away now. well I now notice that he rash has developed around the tip of my foreskin and it uncomfortable to pull it back in effort to clean. my Dr instructed me to apply eucerin for the redness, but I don't think she understood that it's an unpleasant feeling to pull the skin back. What do you suggest I do?

The foreskin regions can be sensitive area for drug rash and can also be a site of other infections (ie fungal) so an examination si recommended if getting more red/irritate/sore. Good gentle cleaning and sometimes a topical corticosteroid cream might be helpful if not serious local infection. KH

take PEP two months
i would like to stop taking truvada & kaletra