low WBC and Neutrophils

Diagnosed HIV+ 2 year ago with a CDC of 850. Started meds 2 months ago.(I take Norvir 100mg, Truvada 200MG tab, Reyataz 300 mg caps) Platelets had drop to 38 before I strated the med now it is up to 100 and my viral load is undetectable 2 month later. My CDC remain the around 500(no change since I started the meds) Concern about how I am doing because I recently notice blood in stool again from internal hemmorrhoids and low WBC of 3.6 and low Neutrophils of 1.7. Is this treatment working and the low WBC no cause for alarm at the current levels.

From the details you provide your HIV regimen seems to be working fine. Low WBC issues are fairly common-your levels are not extreme so not usually clinically worrisome but merit monitoring. Unlikely that your HIV regimen is directly causing the low WBC levels. KH

lipodystrophy with PEP
Is Odimune safe during pregnancy?