|any surgeons provide discounted facial procedures
Apr 12, 2013
are there any Drs that offer discounted or free surgery for removal of excess fat and skin around the neck. This issue for me is so stressful and keeps me inside all the time.
| Response from Dr. Henry
In some cases insurance will pay for treatment/surgery for HIV-related lipodystrophy. Suggest discussing with your HIV provider and seeking a least a consultation with recommended local plastic surgeon to assess costs and insurance payment options. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Incurable Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.