HIV+ Risks of Multiple Myeloma

My father was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and I am HIV+ for the past 16 years. Will this affect me in any way down the line? Is Multiple Myeloma hereditary and something I have to worry about with my HIV condition?

There has been no defined hereditary link/causation for multiple myeloma to my knowledge though some studies have reported a modest increase in risk for first degree relatives. Similarly, there has been a modest linke between multiple myeloma and HIV infection perhaps since the latter is associated with B cell sbnormalities though the risk is appears modest from my understanding and review of the recent literature. If any reader is aware of a recent published reference please post. KH

Constant rash from atripla 9efavirenz/tenofovir/FTC)
Hypoglycemia after switching to Complera