|Xanex and PEP
Apr 3, 2013
Any issues with Truvada, Aluvia and using Xanex from time to time for drug interactions?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Aluvia (Kaletra in US) and alprazolam (Xanax) can interact resulting in higher alprazolam levels and more side effects due to the effect of Aluvia on liver clearance/metabolism of alprazolam. Each person is different so basic message is that those drugs should be used together with a high level of caution of alprazolam cant be avoided altogether during the PREP period. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.